Functional Scala venue
The Royal Geographical Society, one of London's most prestigious conference & lecture venues, located 10 minutes from Knightsbridge station overlooking Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
The Royal Geographical Society
Reaching millions of people each year through publications, research groups and lectures the Royal Geographical Society, based in the vicinity of the City and Central London, offers a stylish, flexible and convenient solution for everything from lectures to conferences and exhibitions.
The magnificent Ondaatje Theatre seats 750 people, with affordable lodging and cafes nearby.
- Over 2,500 rooms, 1-15 mins away
- Spas and massage minutes away
- Dozens of nearby restaurants & cafes
- 10 mins from Knightsbridge station
- Located at the entry of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park
- Beautiful, spacious, historical
Central Location London
South Kensington, London,